Wednesday, 2 November 2011

My favorite restaurant in Calgary

   My favorite restaurant in Calgary is Milestone’s, I like this restaurant because it provides good service, and the waiters are friendly.  I have eaten there some opportunities.  The food has a good presentation, good taste, and adequate amount.  The music is very glad and it isn't noise.  In this restaurant I have tried some food with a name that are new for me.  The food there isn’t cheaper than the other place that I have visited.  I think if this place is comfortable to me I don’t have any problems to pay this costs. Another things that I like is the way that you can go to there; this restaurant is in the Downtown of Calgary on the 8Th street Stephe  with a Main Street.  Remember if you want to eat a good  food, with a good taste and enough for you, you can go to this restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. I've only been to Milestone's once, but I enjoyed the food there as well. I think the decor of the restaurants is inviting as well. It seems like a good place to hang out with friends.

    Corrections:
    I like this restaurant because it provides good service, and the waiters are friendly.

    The food has a good presentation, good taste, and adequate amount. (This is an example of parallel structure, which we'll study next week.)

    ReplyDelete