Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Crime

    The Calgary is an interesting and modern city, I know some people that like live here. A good reason is the lower crime statistics.  About my ower experience, every day I walk around of the Down Town and I cannot any tagging at the any wall.  Other case in where you don’t look at any mugger commit any crime is in the CTrain.  I have not had any bad experience here.  I take the last situation as example because in other country like Mexico o Venezuela is common that you look at some wall with a big tagging or you can easier look at any mugger commit a crime and the policeman don’t any things.  I think that the community plays a good part in this process and the other player is the different institutions that integrante this system.  In this city I can call the policeman and it help my; that it is different respect to my country because you don’t feeling good with the policeman.  Some case the Police from my country are the offenders.  In my Country I avoid go alone for any place without people; too I avoid going out at night.  In Calgary I have a good feeling about the police and the government.  I think that this system the justice is the same for all people.  That the any person commits crime the authorities apply the adequate sentence.  Finally I consider that the justice in Calgary is better than my country because the different institutions and the community are working to keep good valorous and keep a respect each other.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny, I notice a lot of tagging in downtown Calgary...most of it is very small though! Still, I think Calgary is a safe city and I never feel worried about walking around.

    Corrections:
    A good reason is the lower crime statistics (statistical is a noun)

    I think that the community plays a good part in this process, and the other player is the different institutions that integrate this system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say "statistical is an adjective"!!!

    ReplyDelete