Monday, 21 November 2011

Board and Video Game!!!!

   My favorite games were monopoly when I was child. In this board games you need to choose a game piece and roll the dice for go ahead. Each game station had a name like an important place from Venezuela. The most expensive places in this game were named after the costliest places in Venezuela.. Four players were the maximum that can play this game board and a secondary player did the function like a bank. Two kind of car each player can get, and this could represent a reward or punishment.  Other card represented the kind of proprietary, and each of them had a cost. Each owned that a player brought, after that it represented a reward for each of them. This game represented my first contact to understand the businesses because you need to save money, and make an inversion; with the intention to improve your owner.  The player that had more owned and money he became in the winner. I didn’t have the opportunity to play video game when I was child, but when I become in adult man, I have had the opportunity to play some video game. My favourite is the soccer game because you need to apply some strategy to win the game. You can play this game with against an opponent or against the computer. My problem is that my son learns the patterns faster than me. I think that monopoly isn’t popular with the children nowadays because they prefer to play video game; that each day the designer makes this kind of game, most interesting, serious, and complex. With this kind of entertainment you can give some good thing when you can figure out it; before that you can considered it childish and violent. In conclusion, I prefer board games, but I need to figure out the new video game because this is another opportunity that I have to share with my children and to look for the best way to help them to avoid any addiction problems.

1 comment:

  1. Monopoly was a favorite game of mine as well. We usually played the American version, but there's a Canadian version as well that has Canadian cities, landmarks, etc. If you're interested in soccer video games, you should read Hussam's blog!

    Good use of vocab from the textbook.

    Corrections:
    The most expensive places in this game were named after the costliest places in Venezuela.

    In conclusion, I prefer board games, but I need to figure out the new video game because this is another opportunity that I have to share with my children and to look for the best way to help them to avoid any addiction problems.

    ReplyDelete