Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Money!!!


     I think that one’s of dreams of anyone is won a lot of money in the lottery.  The question is amazing like the same imagination about if you just won $10 million in the lottery.  I would like to add the question; what won't you do.? I should not throw that money away; also, I would like to buy a lot of things: a house in women's aisle ("Isla de Mujeres"-Cancun-Mexico), a car as the Camaro, some travels plan to trip with my family around the world.  I would like to save some money to ensure my retirement, sharing a part with my family, but carefully to avoid that any lost money.  I would like give a part of this money to charity, in this case, I would like that it help a lot of children; that nowadays don't have anything to eat.   In conclusion, if I won this amount of money, my family and I would understand that it is a way to get some things easier; but the most important is following together.

1 comment:

  1. I think you have a very logical plan for the money. It's important not to waste everything, and to save some for retirement.

    Corrections:
    I should not throw that money away; also, I would like to buy a lot of things: a house,...

    In conclusion, if I won this amount of money, my family and I would understand that it is a way to get some things easier, but the most important thing is staying together.

    ReplyDelete